Title: Blockchain-Enabled AI Architecture for Trustworthy Digital Health
Wong Chieh Lee
Kow Kien Seong
Sasheela Sri La Sri Ponnampalavanar
Helmy Raya Mydin
To leverage advanced technologies such as AI, Blockchain, and IoT to provide a secure, accurate, and privacy-preserving solution enabling better pandemic and epidemic preparedness and response.
1. The first specific objective (the development of the capability to analyse vast amounts of data using AI to better understand the spread of diseases and predict potential outbreaks) will be achieved through a combination of machine learning, natural language processing, and data visualization techniques.
2. The second specific objective (the integration of Blockchain technology to secure the management of sensitive health data) will be achieved through the development of a specialist Blockchain-based system.
3. The third specific objective (the acquisition of real-time data associated with disease outbreaks and spread) will be achieved through the implementation and deployment of the relevant of IoT infrastructure, including wearable devices, sensors, as well as other required hardware and software components and tools.
4. The fourth specific objective (the promotion of the responsible use of AI, secure management of health data through Blockchain technology, and real-time data gathering through IoT devices) will be achieved through the development of ethical guidelines and sharing best practices.
5. The fifth specific objective (bringing together experts from multiple fields to address complex and diverse issues in a comprehensive and effective manner) will be achieved through a collaborative and interdisciplinary research approach.
6. The sixth specific objective (revolutionizing pandemic and epidemic preparedness and response by providing a more comprehensive understanding of disease spread, promoting trust and transparency, and improving decision- making) will be achieved through the trial and then real-world deployment and evaluation of the proposed solution.