Title: Intelligent Early Warning and Response System Based on Health System Routin Data and Environment Data to Improve National Health Resilience.
Riris Andono Ahmad
To develop artificial intelligence model to predict spread of infectious disease outbreak by combining health system routine data and environment data.
1. Evaluate existing EWARS application and implementation.
2. Improving national capacity in development and implementation of AI solution for pandemic preparedness.
3. Improving regulation and policy on AI-based decision making tools.
4. Develop AI model to augment capacity and functionality of the existing EWARS.
5. Enhancing inclusivity and representativeness of current EWAR